Thursday, June 25, 2009

This has nothing to do with my faith as a Catholic..but as a fan of the entertainment biz :(

Well....As many of you know, this is one of the saddest days in entertainment history..I woke up to "Farrah Fawcett, dead at 62.." well, I saw that one coming. But I come home to "Michael Jackson, dead at 50." OK, I know M.J. is known for his sketchyness and poor decisions, but he is a legend in the entertainment biz!! He was a great performer, had great songs, and he never bit a bat's head off or took out one of his ribs (as far as I know).. Does that make him a good person?? I don't know..But, I know theres a lot more artists out there who are just as sketchy-but, they don't have the music that matches Jackson's...So, lets hear it for Fawcett and Jackson!! And, to make this Catholic related I will pray for there souls at prayer group..

No comments:

Post a Comment